Stardate July 1st, 2022.
- This will be the last time I am mentioning Colemak, since I am using it almost 3 years and touch typing.
- In case you missed it, Diana and me moved to Rab, back in February 2020, and we love it. We think it’s our best decision ever.
- Diet remains an important topic in our lives. After 2 years of a vegan diet, we now eat mostly plant based (4-5 days a week), fish, eggs, cheese (1 day of the week), chicken (1 day of the week).
- Breakfast is always reserved for mixed fruit, seeds, nuts, and various grains with almond milk. This includes, but is not limited to; bananas, apples, blueberries, strawberries, kiwis, walnuts, hazelnuts, Brazilian nuts, Indian nuts (cashew), pecan nuts, almonds, chia seeds, flaxseed, oats, wheat, barley, rye, and other depending on the season and availability. We soak the grains, seeds, and nuts in water, and later add a little bit of almond milk.
- As as high-school dropout, I continue to invest heavily into reading books. Since the beginning of 2022, I read: The Psychology of Money, Rest, The Pathless Path, $100M offers, Baby Steps Millionaires, to name a few. I also re-read Rich Dad Poor Dad, 2 Second Lean, Awaken the Giant Within, and a couple of others. I am on track to read 24 books this year.
- On Rab my day-to-day looks like this. Coffee with almond milk and book reading. Last month I have been trying to meditate from the moment when I wake up. Let’s hope it sticks. After the book, I have breakfast. Then it’s time to work on WhoAPI, Webmaster.ninja, and I select one of the websites that I purchased as a website investor. Around 2 PM I prepare lunch, eat and rest a little bit. Then it’s round two of work. Around 6 PM or 7 PM depending on my energy levels I try to shut down all devices and go for a walk, swim, or work out. Then we have dinner, watch a movie or a series until 10:30. I sleep from 10:30 until 7:30.
- Last time I mentioned my mom was seriously ill. I am happy to report that she is back to normal! After several trips to the doctor (both regular physician, and alternative) and one surgery, she is now feeling well. She got her appetite and energy back and made us all happy. It’s been a year since her surgery and we think we are out of the woods for now.