Stardate November 7th, 2020.
- Typing this on Colemak, coming up on a second-year anniversary
- Big news this year, I moved to Rab, #IslandLiving
- After a summer of “pescatarian” diet, I am back to vegan. I am aiming for home-cooked, whole food, plant-based. But I occasionally break this with occasional kefir (due to probiotics), pancakes, pizza.
- Breakfast is reserved for mixed fruit, seeds, and occasionally oats with almond milk. This has been the case for the past 6 months.
- I am reading a bit less. In the last 3 months, I read only two books. The China study, and Kingpin.
- Since moving to Rab, my fiance and I walk almost every day 2-5 kilometers. The record was 7.5 kilometers.
- I swam on October 31st, it was awesome.
- Living with my fiancee, yep, we are still madly in love 😀
- No kids and we intend to stay that way
- Still working on WhoAPI, big plans for our 10-year anniversary.
- After buying 50 websites in the past few years, in 2020 I am mostly selling and consolidating my portfolio. More on website investing.
- I go to webmaster.ninja every week to see how my website portfolio is doing
- I am still hunting every backlink I can get. Including this page